If you're losing the courage to follow your dreams because of the slow economy, it's time to learn the other side of the story!
The news is filled with stories about the unemployment rate, short sales and foreclosures, plus enough doom and gloom to make you want to run and hide.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about starting a home staging business or wondering if you should continue to put effort into the one you have, but:
- your fears about the economy are holding you back
- your spouse objects to the whole idea due to anxieties about the real estate market
If either of these situations applies to you, this is a report you can’t afford to miss!
One trait that separates successful people from the unsuccessful is the ability to look at change with an eye to opportunity.
This doesn't mean ignoring reality.
It means looking at the bigger picture and not letting a "crisis mentality" paralyze you from taking action or letting it blind you to the real opportunities before you.
- Let's say the unemployment rate is 8%. It means that 92% of people are still employed (and able to spend money on your services)!
- If housing prices are down, it means home sellers have a greater need for home staging services to preserve their equity and help them make a faster sale!
- Over 5.3 million homes in the US and 439,900 homes in Canada are expected to sell in 2011 alone. That is a huge potential market for home stagers! You only need to stage a tiny fraction of these houses to make an excellent living.
With an MBA and almost 25 years' experience as an entrepreneur, home staging expert Debra Gould is able to unravel the complicated topic of what's happening in the economy and housing market right now. You'll understand how this affects your financial situation today and in the months and years to come.
In this report by internationally recognized home staging expert Debra Gould, you'll meet several home stagers as you learn:
The importance of staying positive in the face of adversity
3 rules for a home stager's financial survival
16 ways to get money right now to build your staging business
Busting 3 common myths about the economy
The silver lining behind the downturn
How the laws of supply and demand affect the home staging industry
6 reasons home staging businesses thrive in a slow real estate market
4 reasons why home staging is a great business in ANY economy
And much more!
If you have a doubting spouse or friends and family telling you this is the worst time to succeed in business, you NEED to share this special FREE report with them.
Order for FREE right now and you'll get this Special Report "Ask Staging Diva: Should I start a home staging business in this economy?" by email today!
Yes! Help me understand how the slow economy and ever-changing housing market will affect my home staging business! Send me a FREE copy of the "Ask Staging Diva" Special Report on the economy right away! I understand I'm under no obligation to buy anything now or in the future.
As a special bonus for signing up, you'll get a FREE subscription to Staging Diva Dispatch, a monthly newsletter chock full of tips and advice about growing a successful home staging business.